Warranties and returns
We offer you only the highest quality goods and strive to staysatisfied with your purchases and the work of our team. We provide a 2-year warrantyon all goods.
If you bought the product and you notice that it is of poor quality, you have the right to return the product to us within 14 days of the date of delivery to you. In such a case, we will replace the product or refund the amount you have paid.
You can return a product in the following cases:
- if you received a different item than the item you ordered;
- if you received an item of poor quality;
- in the other cases provided for by law.
If you want to return the item, please complete the return form. Please specify the contact information and any additional information about the item.
The item to be returned must be fully complete and packaged and must have the documents proving the purchase. You are responsible for this. If the product being returned is not fully intact and in the original packaging, we will not accept the return.
Any return of goods is carried out as per that decreed on 29 June 2001 as per order No. 217* of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania on the approval of the rules on return and exchange of goods”.
UAB JML-Group, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, warrants that the “Product or Products” referred to herein are free from manufacturing defects that will prevent the product from functioning correctly. The warranty service is valid subject to the following conditions:
1. The guarantee is valid only for the original consumer (buyer) and is not transferred or transferred to the subsequent consumer (buyer).
2. When contacting the Seller for the warranty service, you must provide the purchase documents for the Product. A failure to provide the purchase documents will void the warranty.
3. The warranty only applies in the country where the Product was purchased.
4. During the warranty period, the Seller will replace defective Products or those of a poor quality that are faulty and therefore cannot function properly, subject to the following conditions:
- All goods (except medium quality LED stripscovered by a 12 month warranty period) are provided a 24 (twenty-four) month warranty, as from the date of sale of the goods.
- The warranty shall apply if the Products were correctly installed by a qualified technician and used appropriately, in accordance with the installation instructions.
5. The guarantee shall not applyif the goods have become unfit for use because of:
- abnormal wear, misuse, improper handling, an accident, improper maintenance or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorised modification, alteration or repair, improper installation, improper use of any power source, improper physical or electrical voltage, operational error, or non-compliance with the instructions or other documents, which are not the fault of the “Seller”;
- external reasons such as floods, storms, fires, sand, dirt, earthquakes and natural disasters, exposure to sunlight, air, humidity, heat or corrosive environments, overvoltage, battery leaks, or connection to other components purchased from someone other than the Seller;
- any defect occurring after the end of the warranty period;
- physically damaged LED strips, and/or LED strips with peeled-off adhesive, if they were not installed by a qualified specialist and in accordance with the Seller’s instructions and recommendations.